Burglary and Housebreaking Insurance

This policy provides indemnification against loss or damage resulting from theft or burglary of the insured property which must be accompanied by forcible/violent entry and/or exit into/from the insured premises. Cover could be provided on:

  • Plants and Machinery
  • Office Furniture, Fixtures and Fittings
  • Office contents & Household goods
  • Stock and/or Raw Materials.

Cover can be extended on the staff quarters i.e. Private Premises of the Authority.